Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The excitement here never ends. Lunchtime brought me to the fourth annual PMW 160 Chili Cook-off. I'd never been to a chili cook-off, so it was quite a thing. The cook-off was organized by the sister of the girl who sits in the next corner of this cubicle, and her mother won. I only tried two of the chilis, but the mother's was really quite exceptional. There was also a cornbread cookoff, and again, I only tried two, but the sister's blueberry stuff was pretty good, but it only won second place. I also snagged a couple of peanut butter cups for later, so I'm excited about that.

In other news, I hate Mark Morford (oh wait, that's not news, but I still hate him). But what I do like in the chronicle today is this story, and especially the little picture that goes along with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home