Monday, January 16, 2006

All right, I'm not going to say anything spoilery about last night's 24 because I know Jim hasn't watched it yet. But I have to say these things: 1) I love Chloe. 2) The anchor on the Fox News Channel was John Beard, of the local Fox 11 News Team in Los Angeles and the fictional Fox 6 News Team in Newport Beach. That was very exciting for me.


PS: The fictional Fox 6 News Team in Newport Beach is the news on Arrested Development, because in the real Newport Beach they watch Fox 11, same as in LA, and they still watch John Beard, except I'm sure he doesn't say funny things like "It's called a cup-uh-kino and wait'll you see what it costs." Hence the link on fictional to a site about Arrested Development. And hence my excitement, because the guy on Arrested Development was on 24 last night. You think I watch the local news on Fox? When I have cable? Please. You know, I go for subtlety and it just flies back in my face.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hank said...

Plus, I think he's the "Fox News Anchor" on Arrested Development, too, whenever they show a TV showing some news update about the Bluth family (at least in Season One, which we just watched the other day).

10:36 AM  
Blogger katiemoo said...

Oh really? What the hell do you think I was talking about? ;P

12:40 PM  
Blogger Hank said...

Hey: to be fair for history's sake, for those reading 50 years from now, you didn't originally have that "P.S." Okay. Secondly, I could have *sworn* that you mentioned "The OC", not Newport Beach originally.

I'd *never* edit one of my blog posts to make a commentor appear stupid. (at least not anymore). Shame on you!!##2 Shame!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Hank said...

Aha. I read "http://the-op.com/" as "http://the-oc.com/", and thought you were referring to "The OC."

This is what happens when you obsess over that damned show. Or am I getting you confused with Debbie?

Nevermind. Carryon.

Let history show in 50 years that I admitted a mistake.

3:28 PM  
Blogger katiemoo said...

Well, that's both of us, and Boonie, but last week's episode really sucked, and I'm starting to lose interest. In any event, I'm much prouder of the fact that I live in a city adjacent to the home of the Bluths, than to the Cohens (although I'm still proud to share an alma mater with Sandy Cohen, obviously). And I added the postscript to clarify things, you know. The fact that it made you appear stupid was just a bonus.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home