Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year! It's cold and rainy here, and I have not left my apartment in two days, but that's just fine by me. I have been busy with my pictures, though. Jim!!!), and at Beth's request I made a mix CD of songs I really like to share with her and Tim. Here's the playlist:
1. Patti Smith - Gloria
2. Veruca Salt - My Sharona
3. The Faint - Posed to Death
4. Iggy and the Stooges - Search and Destroy
5. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - Frenzy
6. Queen - Killer Queen
7. Connie Stevens - Sixteen Reasons
8. Beyonce and Jay-Z - Crazy in Love
9. The Raincoats - Lola
10. Mazzy Star - Halah
11. David Bowie - Queen Bitch
12. Tom Jones and Art of Noise - Kiss
13. Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - Red Right Hand
14. Iggy Pop - Nazi Girlfriend
15. Sonic Youth - Superstar
16. Cat Power - Satisfaction
17. PJ Harvey - Nickel Under the Foot
18. Belle and Sebastian - Marx and Engels
19. Magnetic Fields - Busby Berkeley Dreams
20. David Bowie - Time

I had to cut a lot, obviously, to make it under 74 minutes, but I'm very excited to have kept Crazy in Love, a song which I hope I never ever get sick of.

And now here are some Christmas picture highlights.

The elusive Mint Julep Bar in New Orleans Square at Disneyland.

We saw the pardoned turkeys at Disneyland, too. One is pictured below.



We had a white Christmas morning in Dana Point (fog is white).

And finally, this is my beautiful Cohen, taken when he was napping a bit just a few minutes ago. The flash woke him up when I tried to get closer, and now he's eating. Birdie!

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger katiemoo said...

I know! And it's less than 2 weeks away from the season premiere!

2:01 PM  
Blogger katiemoo said...

Next Sunday and Monday, two hours each day. yesyesyesyesyes. Also, we've been catching up on day 2, which is exciting.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home