Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Apparently one of my neighbors died, and we inherited this very cool china cabinet. The nice brothers-in-law just carried it in. As you can see, it is sitting in the middle of the living room, totally blocking the path from the computer or bedroom to the kitchen or front door. Obviously not a path we use very often. It looks quite heavy, but we still need to decide where to put it and then clear said space of all our crap. See, someone says to you, hey, do you want this free gigantic china cabinet, and you think, Hell yes! And then you think, hey, you're two people living in a one bedroom apartment and you already have no room to put your stuff already, plus you have no china. And then you rationalize, OMG you can put stuff IN the china cabinet. Aside from the china! So I'm really excited about this. I just need some time when I'm not avoiding doing math (like now) that I can devote to actually putting shit in this thing. Ha.

Posted by Picasa
PS: We also got a big tall stand-up lamp that needs a new bulb. Also, I moved the cabinet out of the walkway all by myself, because I am a big strong hero.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Me likey!

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous!

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home