Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I don't remember if I bragged here about how I passed the algebra comprehensive exam. I passed. I also found out last week that I passed the analysis exam as well. This is good news. This means that I don't have to study for shit this summer, and I also don't get kicked out of school. We didn't know if we'd pass analysis, because it was crazy hard. But I passed, which rules.

Here's what else rules: yesterday I ran into classmates W******* and C**** at school, and they told me that they did not pass the analysis exam, which shocked me because they are both v. smart, and good students. Also, they have some sort of nutty source who informed them that 1) everyone who took the algebra exam passed it (if you'll recall, I kicked it's ass). And 2) only one person passed analysis. Me. Hahaha. I rule. *curtsey*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home