Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Update on last night's television watching:
- Katie Couric. Well, I don't know. I guess part of the problem is that I never ever watch the nightly news, so maybe it just sucks in general. I don't usually pull for the liberal media thing, but dude, this was just nutty. They open with a story about how we're totally losing the war in Afghanistan, then they show footage of Bush right next to video of Hitler waving his arms, then an interview with Thomas Friedman about how much Bush sucks, and later they showed us pictures of Suri Cruise. Hard hitting journalism. Katie's voice seemed rather high pitched, but that could have been nervousness. No cleavage, but at the end we got a gratuitous pull back that allowed us to see a candid shot of her swinging her bare legs around. How much do you want to bet we never ever see her in pants? Yeah.

- Big Brother. OMG, I didn't cry, but I was close. Dr. Will, I love you, and I was totally pulling for you and now I'm pulling for Boogie. You totally rule.

- Kim Possible. Haven't watched it yet, but am very excited, especially as this movie has the best title ever: "Kim Possible: So The Drama". Whee!

- House. Not the best episode ever, and I had some issues with the ending, but there's one thing which makes this the best show ever: Scurvy. Hell fucking yes.

6 Comments:

Blogger Hank said...

As to the "Liberal Media" thing:

Thomas Friedman is not an example I'd use to point and say "LIBRUL!!!". He's been on Bush's side, for example, for most of the GWOT. He's at best (worst?) a centrist when it comes to most things that are important politically now.

Suri Cruise: *Obviously* a Conservative Story. Good girl gets pregnant, good girl gets married before baby born.

A dirty Liberal wouldn't have done that. A dirty liberal would have created fodder for a song he'd later call "Brick" or something.

5:34 PM  
Blogger katiemoo said...

But Tom Friedman was talking about how much Bush sucks, thus it was anti-bush, you know. Also, Katie and Tom aren't married, so there you go. But it totally was Katie-Day yesterday.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

I only watch this show on Sundays b/c my mom and sister watch it. But when I read your blog the other day and saw that it was Dr. Will that got evicted, I was so surprised that I had to go find a recap. But you know what, I hated the top four anyway b/c they are all insipid and annoying. Boogie is a creep and a user (although Erika was being a total idiot for believing him)!!!

10:43 AM  
Blogger katiemoo said...

Humph. I don't like hearing you talk that way about Will and Boogie. They're completely awesome. I didn't like Janelle last year, but she's growing on me. Erika sucks.

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here you are watching TV all summer long, while those of us who weren't fortunate enough to pass the comprehensive are stressing to pass it at the end of the summer. Well, all I have to say is, I'm so jealous of you.

2:26 AM  
Blogger katiemoo said...

Wait...who *is* this. ;P And I've been helping!

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home